Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for an English Teacher for a bilingual kindergarten based in Shanghai. This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible or February 2023.
Open to candidates outside of China.
About the school
The kindergarten based in Shanghai (nearby SonghongRd Station Metro Line 2) offers a bilingual education to students aged from 2-6 years old. The class sizes are small to create a more personalized way of learning that encourages creativity and innovation.
- Teach kindergarten level 2-6 years old daily class teaching activities such as: English, art, music, science or other teaching activities assigned by the school.
- Prepare lesson materials and resources
- Utilize games, music, books, art, technology and other resources to teach basic skills and foster children development
- Collaborate with other teachers, instructors, and staff members to create an optimal learning care environment, and an appropriate classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
- Help children meet educational milestones through personalized instruction and report cards assessments
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or a bachelor’s degree
- Eligible for English teaching work visa
- TEFL, TESOL certification and/or other equivalent teaching qualification
- Above 3 years’ teaching experience in early childhood education
- Candidate with experience teaching in international schools preferred
- Practical teaching experience in PYP, EYFS, Montessori and other teaching methods
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 25,000 to 30,000 RMB
- Housing allowance of 7000 RMB
- Full health insurance
- Paid summer and winter holidays
- National holiday
- Christmas vacation