Work LocationXiamen( 厦门),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 25000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsGame Development, Writing/Editing
Game Editor / Writer
We are looking for a full-time English Game Editor/Writer to join a small elite international team based in their Xiamen office.
If you love of role-playing games with heavy story, and are interested in ancient history, philosophy, old religions, and folk lore, then this is a great opportunity for you!
About the compony
Game company with offices in Chengdu, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Singapore, Turkey, and Russia employing more than 300 people. The company is producing mobile games for the global market.
- Designing documents/dialogue/text for game characters that will be realized by artists
- Localizing game systems at the design stage (not end-pipeline translation)
- Researching ancient history, popular culture, story craft and current events.
- Submitting your work and receiving feedback from the Chief Creative Officer
- Proficient in English grammar punctuation, and prose is must
- Experience in editing of fiction or marketing copy will also help
- Experience in playing many games over many years is valuable
- Experience in script writing for film, TV, or games will be a plus
Salary & Benefits
The total compensation package ranges from 25,000 to 30,000 RMB/month. Base salary makes up 20,000 - 25,000 RMB/month of that, and other benefits (which are fixed, not performance based) account for the rest.
- Montly base salary of 20,000 to 25,000 RMB/month
- Fixed bonusses
- Performance bonus
- Salary growth and advancement opportunities
- 3-year work visa (along with residence permit)
- Health insurance
- Other benefits