Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required3 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsGame Development, Writing/Editing
We are looking for English Game Localization Specialists to join a major mobile gaming company in their Shanghai office. This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible.
- Assist with game translation and linguistic reviews for your native language, providing English text quality control and in-game quality assurance.
- English localization tasks (translation of store text/promotional materials, overseeing voiceover recordings, providing feedback about new content/designs, etc.)
- Familiar in localization’s best practices in all aspects of game development and operations
- Find, identify, and correct potential high-level cultural and political risks
- Proficient in English, with professional writing/translation experience.
- Advanced written and spoken Chinese (can easily understand game text and communicate with team members).
- Familiar with standard CAT tools and able to quickly learn new tools/systems.
- Avid gamer, familiar with popular mobile/PC/console games.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Salary and benefits consist of a market competitive monthly salary package depending on experience with performance bonusses and year-end bonusses