Work LocationBeijing( 北京),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsConsulting, Education, Teaching
We are Looking for a full-time Education Service Consultant for a training center located in Beijing to start as soon as possible.
About the program
The students are usually aged between 9 and 16 years old and follow either the UK, US or an international curriculum. The end goal for the majority of our students is to study abroad in the UK and US, with our tuition department preparing them academically and our consulting team guiding them through the process.
- Assess students’ academic ability, English ability and general ambitions, evaluate their personality and hobbies.
- Ultimately learn to choose suitable target schools to meet parents’ expectations and child’s ability.
- Guide and motivate students to keep them on track for their study plans.
- Inform parents of their children progress, explain your suggestions/study plans to parents
- Keep in touch with schools' overseas to track students' progress and keep an eye on issues
- Writing articles about schools, issues faced by clients/students etc. for our schools’ guide and website
- Working time: 10am to 7pm, 5 days a week, include one day in the weekend
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 2 years of related working experience
- Good understanding of the UK/US education system,
- Knowledge and understanding of boarding schools in UK /US
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Up to RMB 10,000 air tickets reimbursement after the first service year
- 10 days annual leave + 11 days public holidays
- Foreign expert certificate and visa applications
- 7 days hotel stay on arrival
- Expat + HR support – apartment search, bank opening etc.
- Worldwide Health Insurance (including dental)