As the Senior Education Consultant you have rich experience in college applications, helping top students (or students who want to apply for top 50 universities/ colleges) modify and revise their college application essay. In order to know students better, you build close connection with college counselors, take part in the final counselling section with college counselors, and work on decision making of college/ university and major for students wanting to study abroad.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Take part in the final counselling session, and give suggestion on school and major decision making;
- Supervision on application essays (classes, workshops, individual tutoring);
- Contribute to curriculum, assessment and materials development;
- Track and report performance data to determine where changes need to be made and which strategies and methods are working in the application process;
- Graduate from U.S. or World’s top universities, master degree will be highly preferred;
- Certified teachers are strongly preferred, such as Certified as college counselor or relevant Educational Consultant by official institutions
- At least three years of U.S. undergraduate application experiences, with amount of successful application achievements;
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team;
- Understand the difference of teaching systems and methods between Chinese and western and be willing to accept new teaching modes;
- Demonstrated cross-cultural awareness and understanding.
- Salary: Negotiable, depending on the qualifications and experience
- Good Benefits Package
- Winter and Summer Holidays
- Health Insurance Provided