Work LocationChengdu( 成都),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are seeking qualified candidates for Economics subject Teachers for the September 2020 school year in Chengdu! This is a full-time position with no more than 28 teaching hours per week (40 minutes per period).
About the positions
As the Economics subject teacher, you will share your love of learning with students in their most memorable years. Give students a solid foundation in Economics field to build on through the rest of their education. Prepare your students for the A level, AP, IGCSE and Pre-AP Economics examinations.
- Teach Economics students at various levels in Native-English environment;
- Prepare and develop long-range and daily plans in advance that are an appropriate for students and consistent with curriculum taught.
- Be responsible for implementing different types of assessment, providing high quality feedback to students and using assessment to plan instruction;
- Be responsible for preparing and implementing sit-in exams of the school to check students’ learning;
- Maintain accurate records of assessments and handles records professionally;
- Participate in professional development with faculty members and administrative staff;
- Contribute to extra-curricular activities and events. Attend special events held by the school;
- Communicate regularly with families concerning their children’s performance;
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Economics, Business or related field
- Appropriate teaching qualification, and at least 2 years’ experience in teaching AP, IB or A-level
- Native English speaker preferred; Certified teachers (AP Reader/IB certified teacher) are
- strongly preferred;
- Understand the difference of teaching systems and methods between Chinese and western
- Demonstrated cross-cultural awareness and understanding.
What we offer
- Monthly salary of 20,000 – 30,000 RMB/ Month
- A diverse and inclusive workplace and attractive remuneration package;
- Exciting and fulfilling work in education;