Work LocationBeijingChinese RequiredYesExperience RequiredUnspecified
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)10000 - 20000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsManagement, Media & Communications, Product Management, Program & Product Management, Support
- Proactively oversee product and non-product content management and maintenance including category and product descriptions and naming shopping FAQs customer service related email content and other such content that may be added over time.
- Coordinate with Retail Management teams to create exciting copy that will elicit click-through.
- Coordinate with Content Coordinator to manage translation of English copy into all supported languages.
- Perform any other duties consistent to the position of Copywriter.
- Bachelor degree masters preferred; areas of communications journalism law or related fields strongly recommended.
- 5+ years of experience in a communications role. Experience with Email and web writing in an e-commerce company is a plus.
- Candidates must have experience in writing customer-facing copy and an understanding of how to clearly communicate details in customer-friendly language.
- Energetic and flexible team player who proactively pays attention to the link between.