Work LocationShanghai( 上海 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsGame Development, Marketing, Writing/Editing
Our client is looking for a Content Marketing and Communication Manager for their office in Shanghai. You will be working to oversee and build the company’s brand awareness through various social media and other online marketing channels focusing on the English-speaking market.
- Manage the company’s owned channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- Keep fans and followers engaged with the company’s brand and product.
- Lead the global marketing content creation process, from idea generation, copy writing to implementation.
- Use data and analytics to keep on optimizing newsletter’s metrics, such as open rate and CTR, and implement creative solution to increase subscribers.
- Responsible for the company’s website and coordinate work to keep the website on-brand and up-to-date.
- Responsible for customer support to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Be the bridge between the customer and the production team to help report and resolve problems users may experience.
At least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Native or equivalent written and spoken
- English Strong copy writing skills 1-2 years community management, customer support, and/or writing experience
- Passionate about game industries
- Good at working under and keeping tight deadlines
- A self-starter, able to identify new leads and opportunities and act on them
- Able to use analytics and different metrics to constantly improve and iterate different channels