Work LocationWuhan( 武汉),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for a Chemistry subject teacher for an international school based in Wuhan. This is a full-time position open to candidates starting in 2023 either Spring or Fall academic year (to be discussed).
- Teach school's Chemistry courses to students aged from 13 to 18 years old
- Prepare lessons, lectures, tutoring techniques, designing and correcting assessments, and writing report comments
- Co-teach with Chinese teachers and be prepared to develop and improve school-based curriculum
- Asses and monitor students’ progress and provide targets so that all learners can succeed and improve
- Hold/participate in parents’ meetings
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- At least 2 years related teaching experiences or above
- Preference will be given who can teach multiple subjects
- Excellent English communication skills
- Able to apply for the relevant working visa.
- Positive work attitude and passion on teaching.
Salary and benefits:
- 20,000 to 30,000 RMB per month
- Free meals and coffee at work
- Paid Winter and Summer holidays
- National holidays
- Commercial insurance
- Flight ticket reimbursement of up to 12000 per year