Work LocationWuhan( 武汉),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsArts and Design, Education, Teaching
We are looking for an Art design/animation subject teacher for an international school based in Wuhan. This is a full-time position open to candidates starting ASAP.
About the school
About the school
Located in Wuhan, this international school was one of the first private boarding institutions of its kind in central China. It offers a full middle and high school program, ranging from seventh to twelfth grade, and it follows an American education model and curriculum to help students get accepted into some of the world's most esteemed universities.
- Teach art design and animation courses to students aged from 12 to 18 years old
- Prepare lessons, lectures, tutoring techniques, designing and correcting assessments, and writing report comments
- Co-teach with Chinese teachers and be prepared to develop and improve school-based curriculum
- Asses and monitor students’ progress and provide targets so that all learners can succeed and improve
- Hold/participate in parents’ meetings
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- At least 2 years related teaching experiences or above design / animation
- Preference will be given who can teach multiple subjects
- Excellent English communication skills
- Able to apply for the relevant working visa.
- Positive work attitude and passion on teaching.
Salary and benefits:
- 20,000 to 30,000 RMB per month
- Free meals and coffee at work
- Paid Winter and Summer holidays
- National holidays
- Commercial insurance
- Flight ticket reimbursement of up to 12000 per year