Work LocationChangchun( 长春 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)21000 - 25000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for Art & Design, Geography, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Law, Sociology and, Psychology (A-level) Subject Teachers for an international school in Changchun starting from August, 2022.
The post holder will be required to exercise her/his professional skills and judgement to carry out, in a collaborative manner, the professional duties set out below:
Development of the school
- To support the vision and mission, positive ethos and policies of the whole school and raise standards of the teaching, learning and attainment of students.
- To support the evaluation of the effectiveness of the school’s policies and developments.
- To keep abreast of educational developments in curriculum in line with the needs of the school.
Teaching and Learning
- To be an exemplary teacher, clearly demonstrating effective planning, teaching and organization, and high standards of achievement and behaviour in relevant subject lessons.
- To be responsible for the development and on-going review of the school’s curriculum and related schemes of work.
- To support the development of the school's assessment procedures.
- To work effectively to ensure that there is progression across the year groups.
- To be able to keep records of student progress in line with school policy.
- To be able to use assessments of students learning to inform future planning.
Other Specific Responsibilities
- To participate in continuing professional development (CPD) activities.
- Participating in arrangements made by the school for the review and management of performance.
- To contribute greatly to the extra-curricular program, which includes lunchtimes, break-times, after school and sometimes weekends.
- To maintain and develop links with parents, other schools, educational institutions and the wider community, including business and industry in order to enhance teaching, learning and personal development opportunities for the relevant curriculum education of all the students.
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree in the relevant subject or equivalent
- IG and A Level experience essential.
- Teaching certificate (from home country) highly desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of full-time teaching experience at international School
- Previous experience teaching Chinese/EAL students an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, priorities tasks and manage time effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent professionalism and teamwork awareness, strong sense of responsibility, kindness and sincerity, serious and responsible, excellent communication skills.
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 21,000 to 25,000 RMB AFTER Tax
- Paid summer/winter vacation
- Reimbursement of flight
- Medical Insurance
- Comfortable apartment (2 bedrooms and a living room) provided by the school free of charge