Work LocationBeijing( 北京),Chinese RequiredYesExperience Required3 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)25000 - 50000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsGame Development, Writing/Editing
We are looking for a Game Translator (English and German) for a game company based in Beijing. This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible.
About the company
One of China’s top game companies, headquartered in Beijing. The company develops and publishes games worldwide in countries such as the United States, Japan, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Russia and China.
- To undertake the translation of the game into English or German, ensuring that the quality of the game translation
is authentic and interesting.
- Understanding the game under his/her responsibility and
assisting the project PM in developing the game's translation style guide to
ensure that the overall style of the game matches the game.
- Determining the translation of the game's terminology and
ensuring the accuracy of the localization of the core words within the game.
- Undertake iterative update text translation requirements for the game version, ensure the update schedule of the game, and return the translation requirements on time with quality and quantity.
- Native fluency of English or German expertise
as a working language, with proficiency in both English and Chinese.
- Understanding of the game localization industry, familiar
with the cultural taboos of the relevant target market, and the ability to
optimize and adjust for sensitive words in game texts.
- At least 3 years games translation experience, candidates
who are good at translating the content of a certain IP or title are preferred.
- Passion for games, love to study the translation skills of
game localization and have their own unique insights.
- Good collaboration skills and good communication level.
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 25,000 – 50,000 RMB depending on experience and qualifications
- Year-end bonus
- Be a part of a fast-paced International team
- Medical health insurance
A written test may take place during the interview process