Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required3 Years
QualificationDiplomaSalary (Monthly CNY)3000 - 10000Contract TypePart Time
1. Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy;
2. Sourcing and attracting novel writers
Please send your resume to email：email@example.com
1. Recruiting book/novel writers
2. Collecting good book/novel( at least 100 books per month）
3. Submit required amount of novel per month on time（can be on-processing book/norvel）
send me a novel with at least 3 chapter.
4.Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have knowledge of the structure of the English language and rules of composition and grammar.
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Versatile writing skills with the ability to tailor the writing style to different platforms
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, preferably with a native English speaker
5.Education and Experience:
- Recommended: Bachelor’s degree (Master's degree preferable) in English, Journalism, History, Language Arts, Literature, Cultural Studies, Communications or a related field.
- Speaking Chinese is a plus
- Experience as a copywriter or associate editor.