Work LocationNanjing( 南京),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required1 Year
QualificationAssociate DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)8000 - 20000Contract TypePart Time
- Lead a group of approximately 15 children safely in a variety of camp activities.
- Serve as the Group Leader to the campers, showing enthusiasm in deed and spirit.
- Plan, lead and participate in a variety of camp activities such as games, songs, sports, skits and special events.
- Follow lesson plans provided by the Camp Director.
- Supervise children during swim activities; this includes swimming with them, keeping children safe and engaged in the swim/pool activities.
- Responsible for the safety and wellbeing of each child in his/her group.
- Supervise the campers carefully to ensure the safety of the children and property.
- Maintain a physical environment (indoors and outdoors) which is safe, attractive, and clean.
- Actively engage and interact with the children during lunch time periods.
- Develop opportunities for positive interaction between campers and staff.
- 16 workdays/month（except summer/winter camp）
Experience and Credentials:
- Minimum of 18 years old.
- Prior experience working with children between the ages 4 to 16.
- The ability to adequately observe participant activities, enforce safety regulations and apply appropriate policies and procedures.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Genuine passion and desire to work with children.
Camp Naturejoy located in Nanjing. We are the member of IFC, AEE, AORE, AEOE, ICE, etc. As the Chinese leading Camp, we have five core curriculum program which are outdoor sports, natural sciences, life skills, STEAM and Positive psychology.
We are great employers, and we are dedicated to advancing the careers of our staff. Our camp in China is in a 70-acre forest of pine and bamboo with 3 major lakes, plus many cabins and facilities.