Work LocationShanghai( 上海 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required3 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 25000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsMarketing, Operations, Research
- Plan and execute marketing / merchandising campaigns of Trip.com’s Arabic website.
- Partner with HQ marketing teams to develop channel strategies and creatives specifically for the Arabic market.
- Monitor and report on key metrics including orders, traffic source, new & repeat users, and conversion, and take a data-driven approach to find solutions to optimize and improve efficiency.
- Have a strong understanding of the local travel market landscape and competitors.
- Work closely with HQ product & operations teams to optimize user experience and product offering based on local user preferences and market intelligence.
- Audit, track and optimize website problems, and follow up on implementation.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 3+ years’ work experience, preferably in travel-related or internet company.
- Native Arabic Speaker; Chinese speaking ability is a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience making data-driven decisions; preferably with strong data analysis skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency with basic office software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.