Work LocationBeijing( 北京),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required3 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)15000 - 20000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsMedia & Communications
• Work side-by-side with Trip.com team to develop and consolidate all content and data to capture coverage (particularly “earned” media channels). The goal is to maximize positive Trip.com coverages.
• Ensure Trip.com messaging is optimized with media.
• Be able to multi-task, drive media projects from start to finish. Be able to coordinate internal resources to consolidate a compelling media story and drive media exposures for Trip.com. Needs to be entrepreneurial.
• Language: English native speaker(who knows Chinese is preffered)
• Ideally 3~5 years international media/reporter, in-house PR communications experience.