Work LocationBeijing( 北京 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)25000 - 35000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
- Assess online teachers’ performance during online demonstration classes in a professional manner to determine whether candidates meet the current standard then record and archive accordingly.
- Implement training procedures to improve the teaching quality of online teachers and deepen teachers’ understanding of our teaching objectives and various policies.
- Cooperate with different departments to proofread teaching materials.
- Continuously optimize existing process standards and communicate with relevant departments in a timely manner.
- Additional duties
- Excellent level of English
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- TESOL (120 h) or TEFL certificate (120 h).
- At least 2 years' online ESL teaching experience with K-12 students, Or at least 2 years' online training/mentoring experience for ESL teachers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, goal-oriented, and genuine attitude.
- Proficient use of a computer and application software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Mac OSX, Windows).
- Working Schedule: Monday to Friday 1PM-9PM, Beijing Time
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary depending on experience and generous welfare policy.
- Extensive, professional development opportunities.
- Energetic, collaborative, flexible work culture.
- Salary 25,000 RMB to 35,000 RMB / Month