Work LocationBeijing( 北京),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsMedia & Communications, Writing/Editing
China Central Television International Video Communications, a subsidiary of CCTV, is looking for full-time English, Spanish and Japanese Language Editors for their office based in Beijing.
- Compile and distribute material to media outlets such as Reuters
- Timely polishing and editing of news scripts for final submission
- Provide regular summary and comments on subeditors’ work
- Shift work (schedule for each week may vary)
- Bachelor degree or above; journalism majors preferred
- More than two years of media experience, or a graduate majoring in journalism
- Native in at least one of the following languages: English, Spanish or Japanese
- Clean criminal records both in China and home country.
- Editing experience desirable
- Conversational Chinese would be preferred but is not a must
Salary and benefits
- Salary is negotiable
- Fast-paced international working environment
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Meal subsidy
- Flight reimbursement
During the recruitment process basic background checks will be conducted.