Work LocationBeijing( 北京),Chinese RequiredYesExperience Required5 Years
QualificationMasters DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsHealthcare Services, Management, Operations
- full responsibility for clinical research, rich experience in clinical research;
- clinical medicine, Immunology, oncology and other related majors, bachelor degree or above;
- more than 10 years of medical related work experience, more than 5 years of team management experience, with large hospitals, foreign-funded hospital experience is preferred;
- with a wealth of clinical experience
- 5, with excellent strategic planning and team building and leadership skills, rich team management experience;
- Fluent English and good Chinese speaking skills require long-term work in the field of overseas oncology
The Eight Roads in Beijing was formerly FPA International Venture Capital(Hong Kong) Co., Ltd.(FGPA), or Fidelity Asia for short, and Fidelity International Ltd.. ) The venture capital branch in Asia is also part of Fidelity Investment Global. Fidelity is one of the most influential fund management companies in the world and invests in many listed companies around the world. The Group began its own capital investment operation in 1979. At present, the scale of this business has covered many places in the world, involved in a number of asset classes, and has formed an unprecedented amount of industrial resources in the global medical and technology investment field.. With the vigorous development and derivative of its own capital investment business, the group decided in 2015 to integrate its own capital investment companies around the world into a diversified platform and named it Sidao Capital.
Stall Capital has been actively investing in the Asian market for 15 years. The investment targets are mainly those companies that are in the early stages of growth. The industries include science and technology, media, telecommunications, health care, education, logistics, financial services, and consumption. The size of the investment is usually between 2 million and 10 million U.S. dollars, with only a small stake. Stoner Capital has investment teams in Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai.