English Teachers for International Classes
Posted 13 days ago · 924 Views
Work LocationShenzhenChinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)13000 - 21000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
- You will work 40 hours per week and be responsible for half-day English immersion activities (including English teaching, group time, transitions in class, outdoor activities, etc.).
- You will be responsible for planning activities, choosing content, organizing activities, and reflections after half-day activities.
- Working together with Chinese teachers, you will be jointly responsible for evaluating students’ English skills.
- You will receive half-day inspections once per semester and take part in open house activities once per semester. You will be responsible for demonstrating students’ progress and level of English abilities to their parents.
- You will participate in big events in the kindergarten, such as the Gardening Festival, Multi-arts Festival, Architecture Festival, International Culture Festival (as lead role), Sports Meet, and Graduation Ceremony, etc.
- You will participate in curriculum development by working with curriculum designers and developers to practice, observe, and discuss curriculum development issues as well as give feedback and suggestions in order to improve the quality of teaching.
- You will try to help the Chinese teachers to improve their oral English skills by working and interacting with them in English.
- Must be a native speaker of English who has at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a TEFL/TESL certificate and at least 2 years English teaching experience, preferably teaching 3-6-year-olds
- Passion for teaching children as well as be patient and willing to support their studies.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, creative and willing to learn and try new things.
- Skilled in either art, sports, outdoor activities or science.