China Global Connections
Posted 3 days ago · 41 Views
Work LocationSuzhouChinese RequiredNoExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)15000 - 20000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
Looking for full-time ESL Teachers for our training center located in Suzhou, China.
- Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (ages 3-12)
- Around 8-12 students per class. Teach students according to teaching plans.
- Using electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Actively participate in school activities related to teaching.
- Maintaining regular office hours (Office hours: 35 office hours/week, including 25 teaching hours/week, 40 minutes/class; Wednesday to Friday: 3pm - 8pm; Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 8pm)
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary 15,000 - 20,000 RMB
- Housing allowance 2,000RMB/ Month
- Day off: 2 Days off per week (Monday and Tuesday)
- Paid sick leave
- Enjoy all the public holidays + Christmas days
- China National Day (3 days), New Year’s Day (1 day), Labor Day (1 day), Qing-Ming Festival (1 day), Dragon Boat Festival (1 day), Mid-Autumn Festival (1 Day), Christmas (1 day)
- Health insurance
- Round air ticket reimbursement up to 10,000 RMB (Getting coming flight ticket reimbursed up to 4000 RMB upon arrival; rest part will be given after finish one year contract）
- Summer holiday (10 days), Winter Holiday (10 days)
- Working visa provided
- Team building
- Promotion opportunities
- Airport pick-up
- seven days’ hotel provided when first arriving
- Contract renewal bonus (3000 RMB This bonus will be given with the 3rd-month salary in the next contract year.)
- A genuine interest in children, Love education, committed to the development of education and professionalism
- Minimum Bachelor education degree.
- With teaching credentials or language teaching certifications (TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL) preferred.
- Native in spoken and written English