Work LocationShanghaiChinese RequiredYesExperience RequiredNone
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)5000Contract TypePart Time
Dr. Panda is offering an excellent opportunity to university students currently enrolled on a Marketing or
Business program, as well as to fresh graduates, to join their international Marketing team as an intern
based in Shanghai.
During their internship, the successful candidate will work with the Marketing team on a range of tasks tracking and supporting product growth, including App Store Optimization (ASO),
copywriting and localization activities and user acquisition efforts.
This is a unique opportunity for students and young professionals looking to utilize their English language skills while attaining international exposure.
- Support community management activities, building and maintaining an online presence which will include reaching out to customers and tracking overall consumer opinion of products.
- Tracking product growth and ratings via App Store Connect and Google Analytics to compile data in weekly reports.
- Shadow other professionals in the Marketing team and assisting with administrative tasks.
- Localize Chinese copy into English and vice-versa.
- Beta-testing software application to provide new ideas and feedback where necessary, integral to quality product assurance.
- Provide new ideas for social media strategies for both international and Chinese markets.
- Must be enrolled on a Marketing or Business-related program at university or have recently graduated in the last 12 months.
- A passion to work in the Marketing industry with knowledge of best practices.
- Strong desire to learn accompanied with a professional drive.
- Preferably available to work full-time, Monday-Friday or part-time (at least 3 full days
- per week).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient communicating in both English and Chinese.
- Previous experience interning in a Marketing, Sales or Business-related role.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS) or other graphic design tools.
- Candidates must already have the right to work in Mainland China.
- Competitive salary available.