Work LocationHangzhouChinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
We are an education technology start-up based in Hangzhou. Our platform makes it easier for Chinese students to connect with international institutions. We aim to give students a more empowered, holistic approach to international education while giving institutions new tools for finding the right students.
Person & Position:
We are looking for passionate, talented individuals to help us grow the platform internationally. As an International Marketing Coordinator, you will help us to develop our marketing strategy and build new relationships with customers. (A background in marketing, content management, social media, or education would be a great fit!) As a growing start-up, we are solving new challenges on a daily basis, so a successful team member must exercise a mix of creativity, problem-solving, and initiative.
- Assisting with the marketing strategy to grow our users - students, parents, alumni, agents, and schools.
- Creating marketing content for our platform (including website content, copywriting, social media, emails, graphics, and videos).
- Developing relationships with our customers and understanding their needs so we can exceed their expectations
- Maintaining contact with institutions via the platform, email, and phone
- Creating interesting and useful content for institutions and students (such as articles, newsletters, and graphics)
- Managing projects as we grow our platform and design new features
Preferred experience (any of the following skills would be a plus):
- Design (graphic, video, or web)
- Digital marketing (SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, email, etc.)
- Content (copywriting, research, content marketing, and social media management)
- International education (understanding of Chinese study abroad industry and student recruitment)
- Adaptability, creativity, and enthusiasm
- Self-starter that can solve problems and work independently
- Fluent in English (native or advanced proficiency)
- Understanding of Chinese culture (the Chinese language is a plus)
- At least two years of full-time work experience
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- No criminal record (visa requirement)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Fun, flexible, and collaborative work environment
- Chinese government holidays + paid time off
- A work schedule that promotes a work-life balance (We believe in happy, healthy workers)
- Exciting growth opportunities, both in career and professional skills
- Visa sponsorship and application
We look forward to hearing from you!