Work LocationBeijingChinese RequiredNoExperience RequiredNone
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)2000 - 8000Contract TypeInternship
Job FunctionsFinance, Consulting, Technical
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with an array of editing content while meeting business demands and deadlines
- Assist in updating and maintaining our social media platforms with fresh and exciting content while maintaining high standards of quality and professionalism
- Responding to customer’s comments and suggestions via our client’s social media platforms ensuring regular engagement and high integrity is maintained at all times.
- Basic administrative and organizational tasks to help day-to-day operations run smoothly
- To accept and participate in opportunities to learn additional aspects of the business and marketing operations to help in your personal development.
- Be a brand “champion” ensuring our brand (and that of our clients) is always respected and represented in a professional manner.
- Help measure the impact and reach of our client’s social media and PR campaigns
- Perform any ad hoc duties deemed appropriate by your manager
- University Degree or higher in either Chinese or a business-related field
- Fluent English (basic Chinese is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A keen eye for detail with strong proofreading skills
- Determined, resilient and able to work under pressure
- Highly organized with the ability to plan and priorities workloads under tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to new concepts and methods of working
- Self-motivated to deliver exceptional results and advance their career