Work LocationChengduChinese RequiredNoExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsArts and Design, Information Technology, Programming
We are looking for a Unity Programmer to develop future titles in our line of company’s games. You will be working with our talented team of programmers, SFX artists, 2D/3D artists, concept designers and animators to deliver excellent, fun and innovative children’s games.
- At least 2 years of solid experience with programming of which at least 1 year programming interactive 3D games/visualization.
- Provable experience with Unity3D or other 3D engine(s)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT / Software Engineering or equivalent experience desired.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, is a plus.
- Passion for creating high quality products, independent thinking & problem-solving abilities are a must.
- We are looking for an internationally-oriented, performance-driven self-starter and team player.
- Have your games played by millions of people
- Be part of a design focused environment
- Competitive salary
- International work environment
- For foreign staff, we will help you settle in by assisting you in finding an apartment and sorting out your visa