Technical Project Manager
3TI Solutions Inc.
Posted 18 days ago · 54 Views
Work LocationShanghaiChinese RequiredYesExperience Required5 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsProgram & Product Management
We’re actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project manager to oversee a number of projects from requirements and conceptual design, through to development, testing and implementation. As a technical project manager at 3ti you will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, partners and in-house team members and form a dream team of experts for each project to maximize agency resources and efficiency. At 3ti we recognize how valuable your experience, problem-solving and leadership skills are to our success, and we offer an exceptional salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If this sounds interesting, then we’d love to have you on our team.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics and logistics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate upcoming project details and communicate directly with the teams and customers, staying ahead of change before it happens.
- Collaborate with and support technology and project partners on the implementation of project requirements from user interface implementations, web services, data and analytics.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work at partner and client locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proven leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Minimum three years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers