Work LocationChengduChinese RequiredNoExperience RequiredNone
QualificationDiplomaSalary (Monthly CNY)3000Contract TypeInternship
Looking for career growth and a job abroad? Travel to China for this great opportunity in the land of pandas! Take on a teaching job in Chengdu and handle the following responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing a program for children, in accordance with our center's guideline and framework.
- Taking charge of the upkeep of teaching resources and learning environment.
- Preparing learning materials and conducting age-appropriate activities for children.
- Completing other duties assigned by the center from time to time.
- Teach in China and get paid while travelling, exploring and developing your international portfolio!
- Take the opportunity to start or step up your teaching career abroad.
- Gain an authentic, meaningful exposure in different aspects of China.
- Expand your horizons and challenge yourself within an international setting.
- Create a lifetime bond with other teachers, as well as your students.
- Accommodation and lunch will be provided.
- Transport allowance.
- 3 to 6 months contract.
- Visa application.
- New and modern preschool with state of art facilities.
- 5 days work week, no work on weekends.
- Program support provided
- Fresh graduates with no experience are welcome to apply.
- Native English speaker.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about working with children from 3 to 6 years old.
- Interested in working in China.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.