Community Manager (Portuguese)
Posted 178 days ago · 310 Views
Work LocationShenzhenChinese RequiredYesExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)10000 - 30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsOperations, Media & Communications, Marketing
- Responsible for daily operation of community channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Forums etc.
- Create content for social media accounts including text, image, to increase user engagement and brand exposure.
- Build up community and user base through events and other creative marketing campaigns.
- Manage public comments and player queries in a timely, engaging manner
- Monitor and report results of online reviews and public commentary
- Build a close relationship with players and help out with any issues in the game.
- Language skill: Native Portuguese; Chinese skill would be a plus
- Experience in game community management is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must love games, including mobile games, and have a good understanding for FPS games
- Computer Literate (MS Office, Photoshop. etc)