High School AP Physics Teacher
China Global Connections
Posted 117 days ago · 273 Views
Work LocationChengduChinese RequiredNoExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)18000 - 25000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for AP Physics Teacher, whose Native Language is English, willing to teach physics in Chengdu’s Top Senior International High School. As an AP Physics teacher, you will build upon foundations laid in the middle grades to give students a more in-depth understanding of Physics and prepare them for future AP testing.
- Classroom management;
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes;
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises;
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
- Organizing and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, schools parties, dinners, and excursions appropriately;
- Participating in marketing events for the school;
Who we want
- Working place: Top Senior high school in Chengdu, China.
- Looking for the teachers who can teach Physics.
- The teacher who can teach more than two subjects will be preferred.
- Bachelor degree in related major (Physics) is essential.
- Priority will be given if the teacher possesses teaching certificate accredited by the local educational authority from the country where the candidate is from
- Priority will be given if the teacher possesses school administration ability
What we offer (is subject to the final contract):
- 18,000 - 25,000 RMB per month based on teaching experience and academic background
- We will provide housing allowance for each month 1200 – 2000 CNY
- flight allowance in the end of year of up to 9,000 CNY
- A working visa will be arranged and paid for by our school
- healthy insurance is presented
The successful candidate will be:
- A native speaker of English
- Excited about living in another country and enjoys immersing in a different culture
- Warm, open and puts STUDENT's wellbeing first
- Be punctual and organized
- Develop relationships with staff members, students and parents
- Maintain professional standards at all times
- Follow schools behavior management policies
- Experience with high-school in international settings an advantage
- At least on year teaching experience in similar level courses
- The head teachers should be familiar with AP course structure (US K12 system preferred), and has more than 3 years teaching management experience.