Work LocationBeijingChinese RequiredYesExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)10000 - 20000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsMarketing, Media & Communications
Dragon Trail Interactive has a unique, young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective candidates will be offered a lot of responsibility and a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience for their future career development.
Our ideal candidate is a marketing professional, with a strong interest in digital marketing and travel. In this role you will work within the Marketing Department to help execute the company’s marketing strategy to position Dragon Trail Interactive as a thought leader within the industry, increase brand awareness and convert leads. You will respond to the Marketing Director, and will be part of a multi-cultural marketing team. Your close collaboration with sales, social media, designers and developers will give you a 360-degree overview of how the company operates.
You will work on a growing number of marketing activities including events, webinars, video production, consumer and industry interviews, social media analysis, preparation of case studies and translation of key reports. You will also form relationship with the Chinese media and in market industry leaders, and help Dragon Trail gain awareness in the Chinese speaking market.
- Manage offline events, trade fairs, webinars and conferences to enhance Dragon Trail’s positioning in both the Chinese and international markets.
- Monitor and analyze Chinese media publications and reports on the latest trends in the Chinese outbound tourism and digital landscape and assist with their translation into English.
- Liaising with senior management, industry experts and media to conduct interviews and gather in market insights, contributing content for our blog, newsletter, reports and ‘how to’ guides.
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials for current and new products, case studies to showcase the agency’s work and the update of the company’s website content.
- Designing and writing press releases, articles, reports in Chinese and disseminating them through the company’s monthly newsletter, Chinese social media and other relevant media channels.
- Track results of marketing activities and prepare monthly reports.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in communications.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English and Chinese (including translation skills)
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in creating marketing communications, with digital a key focus.
- Good understanding of digital, including of mainstream Chinese social media channels, SEO and digital campaigns.
- Good research and analytical skills.
- An eye for detail to ensure high copyediting standards.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and WordPress. Ability to use photo editing and design software is a plus.
- Experience in travel, knowledge about China’s digital landscape are a big plus.
In your cover letter (no more than one page), please explain why you would like to apply for Dragon Trail Interactive and why you are suitable for the role. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.