Work LocationBeijingChinese RequiredYesExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)10000 - 20000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsManagement, Marketing
Dragon Trail Interactive has a unique, young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective candidates will be offered a lot of responsibility and a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience for their future career development.
Our ideal candidate is a marketing professional, with a strong interest in digital marketing and travel, as well as previous agency experience. In this role you will lead the Marketing Department to drive the company’s marketing strategy to position Dragon Trail Interactive as a thought leader within the industry, increase brand awareness and convert leads. You will respond to the EMEA Managing Director & Marketing Sponsor and lead a team of multi-cultural staff. In your role you will be collaborating closely with various company departments including sales, social media, designers and developers.
You will be responsible for the marketing department’s yearly plan and budget, the company’s brand identity as well as the conceptualization and implementation of all marketing initiatives. You will also form relationship with the media as well as with industry leaders from the travel and digital sectors.
Report to: CMO
Direct reports: Marketing manager, Communications manager, Market research executive
- Developing and implementing the brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products, and work closely with the product management and sales teams to define the marketing materials and programs.
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR, and identify new programs to improve the recognition.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Working closely with the company’s sales department; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Overseeing the marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Managing brand and marketing partnerships with 3rd parties globally.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in marketing and PR roles, with a proven track record of success in senior roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Previous marketing agency experience.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English, working knowledge of spoken and written Mandarin.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in creating marketing communications, with digital a key focus.
- Thorough understanding of digital, including of mainstream Chinese social media channels, SEO and digital campaigns.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and WordPress. Ability to use photo editing and design software is a plus.
- Sound understanding of the global and China outbound travel industry will be highly regarded.
In your cover letter (no more than one page), please explain why you would like to apply for Dragon Trail Interactive and why you are suitable for the role. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.