Posted 184 days ago · 208 Views
Work LocationChengduChinese RequiredYesExperience Required2 Years
QualificationMasters DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)10000 - 15000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEngineering, Rersearch
- Biochemical and biophysical characterization of small molecules in functional and binding assays, selection of DNA encoded library against different drug targets.
- Collaborate extensively with project team (PM, sequencing and data analysis) to deliver hit in a timely manner.
- Review and provide expert scientific input into project regarding DNA encoded library selection design.
- Prepare SOPs, write assay and test report, present project summary.
- Ensure work is conducted in accordance with project design.
- Lead the team and provide innovative insight into the team.
- Doctorate degree; Master’s degree and at least 2 years of working experience in cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, pharmaceutical science or other related field.
- Strong background in cellular and molecular biology is required,
- Extensive hands-on experience in biochemical and biophysical assay (ELISA, HTRF, FP, SPR, TSA, etc), molecular cloning, PCR/qPCR, SDS-PAGE, cell culture, transfection and cell assay is preferred.
- Previous experience in high throughput screening, small molecule screening, phage display, SELEX or other assay approaches relevant to drug discovery is preferred.
- Excellent trouble-shooting, multitasking and interpersonal skills, capable of critical thinking.
- Able to provide technical and scientific guidance to other colleagues.
- Able to rapidly learn new techniques, capable of independent and innovative scientific thinking,
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.