China Global Connections
Posted 139 days ago · 110 Views
Work LocationShanghaiChinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)28000 - 35000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Legal, Management, Marketing, Product Management, Program & Product Management, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Support, Teaching
If you’re Looking for a professional management position in Shanghai’s Xuhui District, then this is the job for you! Our kindergarten is looking for an Academic Director to help new teachers improve and develop within our training center.
Your salary and benefits
- Deliver regular lessons and demonstration classes up to 16 hours a week
- Able to set out teaching aims and plans of the kindergarten according to the philosophy syllabuses and teaching projects made by headquarter.
- Responsible to establish carry out and evaluate kindergarten’s teaching affairs and report results to headquarter. Able to organize academic events regularly timely adjust improve teachers’ teaching methods in order to ensure the teaching quality.
- Responsible for team management and team building including full-time and part-time Chinese (foreign) teachers. Establish scientific and appropriate teaching management system. Responsible to direct teachers to build up the Montessori environment meets the requirements of headquarter. Lead your team to improve professional skills and innovation abilities establish academic themes create positive team culture which meets the philosophy of kindergarten.
- Responsible for parent communication about children’s affairs in the classroom，and regularly hold parent-teacher meetings and parent research events etc. Respond to parents’ feedback and suggestions regarding teaching affairs and adjust them timely. Set out teacher and teaching quality assurance program.
- Cooperate with principal to establish qualified class teaching safety management system，improve the management ability to accident ensure safety of all staff and children in campus.
- Cooperate with principal to accomplish the inspection work from education bureau headquarter etc. Cooperate with headquarter to evaluate all kinds of teaching qualities of kindergarten including the OSET system.
- Able to cooperate all kinds of activities held in and out of school. (For example：marketing enrollment events)
- Able to improve yourself participate different kinds of training programs organized by company and encourage and support your teachers to participate as well.
- You need to participate in the teaching affairs in the classroom if there’re less than 5 classrooms in your campus.
- Responsible for management of kindergarten’s supplies. Able to assign someone to be in charge of the work regarding purchasing and consuming.
Your salary and benefits
- Base salary 28 000 – 35 000 RMB monthly based on experience
- Housing allowance (RMB 5 000 for Shanghai RMB3 000 for Hangzhou and RMB 2 500 for other cities)
- Annual flight allowance 10 000 RMB
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- Round-trip flight reimbursement of 10 000RMB for each academic year
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Yearly bonus depending on the working performance and working days
- Paid vacation per year: 10 days
- Sick leave per year: 3 days
- Two weeks Christmas vacation+2 weeks
- Chinese Spring Festival vacation fully paid
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL/TESOL or CELTA certification (or equivalent) and 2+ years of ESL teaching at Kindergarten experience
- Montessori certification preferred
- Management experience with responsibility for a team preferably in ESL/EFL
- Strong communication skills flexible and proactive
- Applicants must be citizens from the United States United Kingdom Canada Ireland Australia New Zealand or South Africa to meet China’s visa regulations.