Work LocationChengduChinese RequiredYesExperience RequiredUnspecified
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)15000 - 20000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsBusiness Development, Quality Assurance
- to lead assigned medchem projects in hits to leads and lead optimization stages independently as the lead chemist driving the chemical deisgn data interpretation and synthesis problem solving to ensure quality outcome of the discovery projects
- to drive effective interactions and coordinations among chemists biologists computational scientists pharmacologists to help decision making and to ensure timely progress of the projects;
- to provide timely analysis of medchem projects to help shape the overall pipeline;
- to provide regular and integrated summaries and updates to managers and customers;
- Ph.D degree in organic chemistry or other medicinal chemistry related disciplines.
- 2+ years industry working experience in medicinal chemistry with a track record of project delivery.
- Experience in leading medchem projects to pre-clinical candidate stage or beyond.
- Self-motivated results-oriented and energetic.
- Fluent writing and speaking in both Chinese and English.
- Experience in macromolecule synthesis or development is preferred.
- Experience in protein-protein interactions nuclear hormone receptors and epigenetic targets is preferred.
- Experience in anti-cancer drug R&D is preferred.
- A deep understanding in drug R&D in China is preferred.