Digital Marketing Associate
Posted 184 days ago · 81 Views
Work LocationChengduChinese RequiredNoExperience RequiredUnspecified
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsBusiness Development, Community & Social Services, Management, Marketing, Media & Communications, Product Management, Program & Product Management, Support
What you will do:
- Execute digital marketing campaigns including web SEO/SEM email social media and display advertising to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company’s products
- Create engaging written graphic and video content to maintain and increase the company’s social media presence across all digital channels
What you will do:
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company as well as PPC strategies
- Create link building strategies content marketing strategies and social media presences
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Develop edit and post engaging online content including forums videos podcasts graphics webinars webcasts and blogs; monitor content success
- Community building- create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to educate and entertain our audience and support marketing goals
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Drive consistent relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Social media- build and manage the company’s profiles and presence including Facebook Twitter LinkedIn and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats LinkedIn discussions etc.).
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company competitors and/or industry both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree; a Masters’ Degree is a bonus
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written – native English speakers preferred. Professional writer specifically strong business writing skills
- Other languages are appreciated especially Mandarin
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. HubSpot's Social Inbox) to monitor social media conversations
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Excellent writing skills to devise and edit content for various digital platforms
- Video editing skills for website and social media content
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimization and advanced Word and Powerpoint skills
- Project management skills: ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines and exceed expectations
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented having a great “can do” attitude
- Cross-culture appreciation and ability to work in an international team
- Base salary: 10 000 RMB per month
- Bonuses are awarded twice per year and each time up to one month salary
- Bonuses also paid annually for company performance up to ten month’s worth of wages depending on company financial results
- Will also be eligible for Mercku’s Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)