Work LocationOutside China( 国外),Chinese RequiredYesExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsGame Development, Marketing, Program & Product Management
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst (Game Marketing) for a major Chinese mobile gaming company headquartered in Beijing. This is a full-time position and chosen candidates will be to relocated to work at the Singapore office.
- Data Analysis: writing queries, scripts, and producing figures which provide insights into campaign performance by campaign, or by metric across campaigns.
- Data Validation: verifying the data we obtain from ad exchange and the third party mobile app tracking solutions so that our campaign models get trained with accurate data.
- Campaign Optimization: engaging in the life cycle of campaigns from building the initial lookalike model, monitoring daily performance, and advancing machine learning models.
- Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree in data related field required, and 3 years of relevant industry experience post-graduation.
- Statistics: must have strong experience in experimental design, A/B testing, linear/logistic regression, hypothesis testing
- Programming: experience in Python and SQL required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time while paying attention to detail.
- Proven track record of ability to take ownership of tasks and projects and come up with creative solutions, rather than simply completing delegated tasks.
- Ability to relate well to others and build functional and positive relationships within our team and with cross functional stakeholders.
Salary and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Public holidays