Work LocationHangzhou( 杭州),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsBusiness Development, Marketing, Education
Person & Position:
We are looking for passionate, talented individuals to help us grow the platform internationally. As an International Marketing Coordinator, you will help us to develop our marketing strategy and build new relationships with customers. (A background in marketing, content management, social media, or education would be a great fit!) As a growing start-up, we are solving new challenges on a daily basis, so a successful team member must exercise a mix of creativity, problem-solving, and initiative.
- Assist with the marketing strategy to grow our users - students, parents, alumni, agents, and schools.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our customers (via email, phone, and social media) to encourage them to join the platform.
- Understand our customers’ needs so we can exceed their expectations.
- Create marketing content (including website content, copywriting, articles, social media, emails, graphics, and videos).
- Manage projects as we grow our platform and design new features.
Preferred experience (any of the following skills would be a plus):
- Promotion, marketing, customer service
- Design (graphic, video, or web)
- Digital marketing (SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, email, etc.)
- Content (copywriting, research, content marketing, and social media management)
- International education (understanding of Chinese study abroad industry and student recruitment)
- Fluent in English (native- or near-native proficiency)
- Adaptability, creativity, and enthusiasm
- Self-starter that can solve problems and work independently
- Understanding of Chinese culture (Chinese language is a plus)
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least two years of full-time work experience (visa requirement)
- No criminal record (visa requirement)
- Currently located in China
What we offer:
- Great salary + bonuses
- Fun, flexible, and collaborative work environment
- Chinese government holidays + paid time off
- A work schedule that promotes a work-life balance (We believe in happy, healthy workers)
- Exciting growth opportunities, both in career and professional skills
- Visa sponsorship and application
We look forward to hearing from you!