Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)20000 - 30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
Well-established International High School in Shanghai is now seeking excellent candidates for 2022 to teach: Social Studies and Literature subject.
- Working with colleagues in supporting the delivery of AP or A-Level of the subject in a bilingual learning environment
- Prepare teaching plan and ensure class quality.
- Record and follow up learning process of students.
- Teach AP or A-Level Subject for Grade 9-12
- To prepare relevant lesson plans and course/subject materials
- To conduct teaching/learning activities appropriate to the needs of individual learners, course and the curriculum, keeping attendance records and maintaining student discipline
- To provide accurate and timely formative assessment and feedback to learners, and maintain assessment records, including tracking and reporting of learner progress in line with school policy
- To provide active support to individual learners
- Bachelor degree (or above), major related to the subject
- At least 2 years working experience in teaching AP or A-Level
- Relevant certificates preferred
- Eligible for the Z-Visa
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: 20,000 – 30,000 RMB per Month
- Housing Allowance: 4,000 RMB per Month
- Medical insurance: Provided
- Flight Insurance: 10,000 RMB per year
- Work Permit: The school will assist the teacher to apply for work permit
- Visa: The school will assist in visa application
- Vacations: Winter Holidays, Summer Holidays, National Holidays stipulated by the Chinese Government