Science Teacher

Posted 64 days ago ·

  • Work Location
    Shenzhen( 深圳 ),
    Chinese Required
    Experience Required
    2 Years
  • Qualification
    Bachelor Degree
    Salary (Monthly CNY)
    20000 - 28000
    Contract Type
    Full Time
  • Job Functions
    Education, Teaching

We are looking for a Science Teacher for an International School based in Shenzhen. This is a full-time position starting from the upcoming academic year in August 2024.


About the school

An international school situated in Shenzhen provides the International Primary Curriculum that caters to students globally by combining academic courses, individual growth, and international knowledge. It has pre-school, primary school, and middle school divisions with a K12 system that equips learners with a comprehensive education and diminishes the difficulty of picking a school when entering higher education.


Job details

  • Teaching the subject of science to primary school students and ensuring an engaging and enriching learning experience
  • Preparing lessons and lectures, tutoring techniques, designing and correcting assessments, and writing report comments
  • Collaboratively teach alongside fellow educators, actively contributing to the development and enhancement of the school's curriculum
  • Assess and monitor students’ progress and provide targets so that all learners can succeed and improve
  • Provide clear and constructive feedback to students and their parents and caregivers
  • Develop supportive and safe learning environments
  • Complete other teaching-related activities as arranged by the school



  • Bachelor Degree or above in relevant field
  • Minimum 2 years’ experience in teaching
  • Hold a teaching certificate
  • Excellent English communication skills


Salary and benefits

  • Monthly salary of 20,000 to 28,000 RMB commensurate with experience and qualifications
  • Monthly housing allowance of 5,000 RMB
  • Public holidays
  • Summer and winter holidays
  • Medical health insurance
  • Waived tuition fees for dependent child
  • Residence and work permit sponsorship