Work LocationBeijing( 北京 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)10000 - 14000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsConsulting, Education, Human Resources
We are looking for an energetic and positive recruiter to join our international team. As our Senior ESL Recruiter, you will be responsible for hiring experienced ESL teachers for our clients based in China.
- Source online and offline potential candidates via various social media outlets and networking events
- Actively reach out to the prospective candidates over via email, LinkedIn, WeChat, phone, etc.
- Recruit and interview potential applicants based on experience, skills and education
- Routinely update job description and advertise open job positions according to company’s development
- Schedule, organize and conduct face to face interviews
- Work with project management team to analyze and determine the screening criteria for recruitment trainers for VIP and group classes.
- Work with the management to develop the best work-place labor practices, salary benchmark, employee engagement and development.
- Work closely with headquarters during recruitment process, including contract signing and preparing all the paperwork that is required.
- Work alongside management to foster company culture and maintain company standards.
- Build trusting relationships with existing trainers in order to establish long-term cooperation.
- At least two-year experience in foreign talent acquisition position or similar job role
- Bachelor's degree and above
- Very familiar with networking groups on various social media platform such as WeChat, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Knowledge of ESL industry in China is a big plus
- Fluency in English Mandarin speaking and listening skills on a working proficiency level will be big a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Be results driven, flexible, and form solutions from complex information.
What we offer
- Monthly salary of up to 14,000 Rmb depending on experience
- Housing allowance of 4000 RMB Health insurance
- Legal work (z) visa