Work LocationShanghai( 上海),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
We are looking for an English Teacher for a bilingual Primary School based in Shanghai. This is a full-time position starting from August 2022.
- Homeroom Teacher of Integrational Department
- Design, prepare and deliver high quality lessons to suit the individual needs of all students in line with the PYP
- Teach UOl and English lessons to your class whilst preparing lessons, lectures, tutoring techniques, designing and correcting assessments, and writing report comments.
- Co-teach with Chinese teachers and be prepared to develop and improve school-based curriculum.
- Assess and monitor student progress and provide targets so that all learners can see success and improve
- Collaborate with other teachers to share new ideas, approaches and professional knowledge
- Communicate accurately with parents
- Liaise with the Deputy of Integration Department and PYP Coordinator to ensure effective delivery of the curriculum to specified classes, including selecting resources and managing them efficiently in the classroom
- Contribute to extra-curricular activities program and participate in school activities such as assemblies, festivals, conferences
- Plan, prepare or organize student activities such as class assembly, Literacy festival, innovation festival, etc.
- Assist in campus culture building. creating an English environment; For example, help proofread school's WeChat public account or publications
- Demonstrate professionalism: in dress, in manner and staff relationships in the school environment
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree-authenticated;
- Police Report-a criminal background check is required-authenticated;
- minimum of 2 years of teaching English courses to speakers of other languages; IB experience preferred.
- Great presentation and English communication skills:
- Mature, responsible, collaborative, patient with a good sense of humor and good rapport with children;
- IBPYP experience preferred
Salary and benefits
Salary and benefits
- Monthly salary of 20,000 to 30,000 RMB depending on work experience
- Housing allowance of 3000 RMB
- Winter holiday fully paid
- National holidays
- Health insurance
- Summer holiday paid