Work LocationShanghai( 上海 ),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)22000 - 30000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To help create a stimulating and inspiring learning environment in which children will be enthusiastic in their acquisition of the English language, will be positive about their learning and where they will flourish to meet their individual potentials. This environment must model the principles of the school ethos and the philosophy and methodology of Montessori.
- To maintain discipline and manage your classroom in the manner set out by the school handbook, with absolute and utter total respect for the child at all times.
- To undertake other supervisory duties such as in the playground and lunch room as set out by the school.
- To be involved with the EAL team to plan curriculum which satisfies the above and attend monthly team planning meetings.
- To created term plan, weekly and daily lesson plans and annual report which outline the goals, content and support resources to be undertaken in your daily work with your children.
- To create daily lesson plans which will outline the goals, content and support resources to be undertaken in your daily work.
- To monitor and liaise with the class teachers, regarding the students’ progress.
- To attend and participate in parent evenings and curriculum presentations.
- To share these resources with staff for the further enhancement of the curriculum, programming and child development.
- To attend all school wide functions, staff meetings, and professional development workshops.
- Native English Speaker
- Minimum a bachelor degree
- Proven past experience at international kindergarten
- Kindergarten experience in China is preferred
Salary and benefits
- 22,000 to 30,000 RMB a month before tax
- Summer and winter holidays
- Chinese public holidays
- Health insurance