Work LocationNanjing( 南京),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)12000 - 16000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
What we Offer?
- Monthly Salary Package: MONTHLY BASE SALARY 12,000 TO 16,000 RMB (1787-2531 USD)
- with a raise while promoted.
- Demo Bonus: 150RMB (25 USD) for each sign-up student
- Customized Class Bonus: 200 RMB (30 USD) each class（Outdoor English Activity）
- KPI: up to 1,000RMB (150 USD) per month
- Incentive Bonuses for extra teaching hours
- Contract Renewal bonus: up to 6,000 RMB (1,000 USD)
- Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB (1000 USD)
- Social Insurance: we provide the same type social insurance for all foreign employees same like other Chinese employees.
- paid holiday for Christmas plus 11 Chinese public holidays. Paid summer and winter vacation, one week for each.
- Free accommodation
- Work visa allowance up to 4,000 RMB (596 USD)
- Welcome Package: Paid residence permit, and sponsored foreign experts teaching license;
- Paid medical check and health insurance in China;
- Long-term Professional Career Plan
- Free Chinese Language Class for international teachers (we aim at helping our teachers to pass HSK)
- Ongoing team-building activities organized by FT Dept.
- 1-2 times paid domestic or oversea traveling each year
- Birthday Welfare and monthly benefit
- Settle In Service: Arrival Assistance; Airport pick up
- Living Assistance: setting up SIM card, bank account, transportation card, apartment rental, etc.
- Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development.
- Working time: 40 hours a week, 2 days off
- Kids age: not only 5-15 years old kids but also teenagers and adults
- Class Size: English lessons with no more than 8 students per class
- Courses: materials from Pearson Education and the States
- Subjects: English. Science, Social Science, Geography etc...
- Teach English using a range of techniques and based on textbooks provided by the school
- Evaluate student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Revise or develop the previous courses
- Participate in the school’s staff meetings and various activities on working days
Our requirements :
- Native English speakers( USA,Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or NZ)
- A notarized Bachelor’s Degree or above
- 120 hour TEFL certificate (two-year experience equals TEFL or 2 years post graduate certificate) or other teaching qualification (or willing to obtain one)
- Must be able to obtain a clear background check
- The ability to live abroad for at least one year
- Physically fit and in good health
- Positive attitude, reliable and be able to work in a dynamic environment