IT Processes & Solutions (Digital Smart Factory) Engineer - with German
Posted 31 days ago · 179 Views
Work LocationTianjin( 天津),Chinese RequiredNoExperience Required3 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsInformation Technology
IT Processes & Solutions (Digital Smart Factory) Engineer
- Acts as a Solution Architect to align new IT Solutions, Systems and processes with existing IT Environment
- Control and ensure that IT Solutions fit to the Shop Floor IT and Digital Smart Factory Strategy and Environment
- Collaborate and exchange information and knowledge with functional departments to find potential problem areas and ensure business success
- Implements IT Projects and Processes by coordinating and controlling scope, resources and timetables
- Contact window for all Digital Smart Factory operational Projects.
- Improve communication between departments on an operational level
- Comprehensive Documentation of projects, processes and lessons learned
- Interact with internal and external Stakeholders
- Perform and organize Digital Smart Factory Meetings
- Bachelor Degree or above in computer engineering/ IT relevant major
- At least 3 years’ working experience in IT Project Management
- Experience in working in an international environment/company
- Native in German, fluent English language skills
- PMI PMP Certification preferred
- Knowledge in programming languages ( JAVA, C++) is a plus
- Integrity and value-driven working style, compliant to rules and regulation.
- Remain accountable when mistake happens and able to speak up if something goes wrong.