Work LocationBeijingChinese RequiredYesExperience RequiredNone
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypePart Time
- Proof-read/translate games (JP > CN & CN > JP)
- Responsible for ensuring the product’s final quality.
- Make changes in a timely manner according to requests from clients.
- Elicit common translation errors and come up with reasonable solutions.
- Play through the games we are working on.
- Partake in LQA-related work. (Involves playing games)
- Japanese level of N1 or equivalent, good sense of language, capable of dealing with complex sentence structures, responsible, an eye for detail, and good written skills.
- True passion for gaming.
- Great language and organizational skills.
- Responsible individual willing to take part in a growing family.
- Good computer skills and capable of using common office software. Understanding of common translation software is a plus.
- Competitive salary to be discussed after passing our language tests.
- Company Environment
- Frequent team-building events including short-term travels.
- We’ve set up a gaming room with both PlayStation and Switch which gets very lively during breaks.
- A working environment filled with laughter and gaming!