China Global Connections
Posted 118 days ago · 1086 Views
Work LocationBeijingChinese RequiredNoExperience Required2 Years
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)25000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsAdministrative, Education, Program & Product Management
We are looking for experienced Dialogue Editors in our Beijing office. This is a full-time office position located in Zhongguancun area near Subway Line 10 and Line 4.
- Prepare and conduct English lessons, demos and trials on our teaching platform.
- Collaborate with the teaching assistant team, operation team and academic team for improvement on curriculum and class performance.
- Participate in marketing events
- Business trips to partner local schools across China.
- 40 working hours per week. 2 days off to be determined by shift.
- Mon-Fri 1:30pm-9:30pm
- Sat-Sun 8am-5pm or 1:30pm-9:30pm
- A Bachelor’s degree or above.
- At least 2 years relevant experience after graduation.
- Native in written and spoken English.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or other locally recognizable teaching credentials.
- Punctual, strong communication skills and easy-going personality.
- A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature.
- A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the Chinese parents.
Salary and Benefits:
- Start from 25,000 RMB/month or above according to qualifications and teaching experience.
- Working Visa application.
- Assistance on settling down upon arrival.
- Stable and reliable future career path with managerial positions available.
- Participate in company’s annual group trip or outing.
- Full social insurance coverage and annual health check-up coverage.