Work LocationShanghaiChinese RequiredNoExperience RequiredNone
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)18000 - 22000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsEducation, Teaching
Our school is now recruiting ESL teachers who are filled with energy and passion for educating young learners in Shanghai, China. You’ll be mainly teaching English to kids in China aged 3 – 18 in groups of up to 16 students.
Standard working hours: Wednesday to Friday 1-8pm, Saturday to Sunday 9am-6pm. The work time may vary at different school camps.
Your salary & benefits package
- 18,000 to 22,000 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
- Housing allowance: 3,000 to 4,000 RMB monthly
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Contract completion: One month salary
- Legal Z work visa provided
- Health insurance
- 10 days annual leaves days + 11 days national holidays + 1 Christmas day
- Candidates must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree
- A TEFL Certification
- Native in spoken and written English
- be able to create themed based learning lesson plans,
- have excellent communication skills with children, parents, co workers and management.