Social Marketing (Digital) Intern
China Global Connections
Posted 172 days ago · 276 Views
Work LocationChengduChinese RequiredNoExperience RequiredNone
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)1500 - 2000Contract TypeInternship
Job FunctionsBusiness Development, Marketing, Media & Communications
- Being responsible for brand broadcasting, digital marketing, event planning and creative design, increasing users’ activeness and conversion rate;
- Setting up and managing advertising campaigns across paid (e.g., Google AdWords) and organic (e.g., social, content) marketing
- Stay up to date on cutting edge best practices within digital marketing, specifically the social media and search engine marketing industries, including creative execution and messaging strategies,
- Assist in weekly & monthly reporting including development and sharing of metrics and key performance highlights
- Identifying opportunities to expand our marketing reach, especially to job seekers
- Strong interests in digital marketing; marketing major related is preferred.
- Fluent in English (Oral and written), Chinese would be a big plus as well as other languages.
- Editing and writing skills.
- Project management skills: candidate should be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Able to show up at least 3 days a week.