Work LocationShanghaiChinese RequiredNoExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)NegotiableContract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsArts and Design, Real Estate
Our client located in Shanghai is currently seeking an Architect who is passionate about contemporary design, creative, organized, personable, and well-rounded.
The company has exciting new projects and offers tremendous growth opportunities in a collaborative and friendly environment. You’ll be working on cultural, commercial, and residential projects for a wide range of clients.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Major in Architecture, Bachelor degree or above, the one with overseas education backgrounds, a registered architect is preferred.
- Over 1-3 years’ design experience in architect’s firms, focusing on commercial and complex projects, within China experience will be a priority.
- Experience of having independently chaired and completed more than 100,000 m2 large-scale public building projects.
- With a strong sense of responsibility and good team-work spirit.
- Good command of working software such as Auto CAD and Sketch Up.
- Fluency in English, Chinese will be a plus. Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.