Work LocationBeijingChinese RequiredYesExperience Required1 Year
QualificationBachelor DegreeSalary (Monthly CNY)15000Contract TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsBusiness Development, Media & Communications
Dragon Trail Interactive is an award winning digital marketing agency and travel technology company based in China, helping global travel and tourism organizations reach and connect with affluent Chinese consumers. Dragon Trail Interactive leverages the web and social media in China to spread brand messages of our clients, and help them execute results-driven digital marketing campaigns. We are headquartered in Beijing, with an office in Shanghai, an R&D center in Xi’an and a sales office in London, UK.
Purpose Of The Role
The Account Manager is a key role responsible for managing the delivery of digital services to a portfolio of international clients. S/he will be the main point of contact for clients’ stakeholders and will be the key person to manage account relationship throughout the service and project lifecycle, troubleshooting, communicating and advising the client. In order to provide and maintain exceptional quality of service and project delivery, Account Manager will work collaboratively with all the departments of Dragon Trail Interactive across our three Chinese offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Xi’an. This position is available in Beijing, Shanghai or Xi’an.
- Own the clients relation of Dragon Trail Interactive Key Accounts.
- Ensure effective monitoring of operations and risk as it relates to our customers.
- Serve as a customer advocate, be a Trusted Advisor to the Customer and contribute through leadership and best practice.
- Effectively articulate the customer’s current and future business priorities.
- Maintain and strengthen senior-level relationships across all functions of the customer’s organization.
- Drive new business growth through greater customer advocacy and reference-ability.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in travel and digital marketing industry.
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for digital marketing.
- Proactively drives change, internally and externally, to achieve customer success.
- Project management skills – detail orientated, prioritizes efficiently and organized.
- Proven ability to work in an innovative, fast-paced global environment.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Excellent English communication skills.